- Air Purifier (10)
Dictation Products (215)
- Philips Dictation (96)
- Olympus Dictation (47)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- DAC Solutions (3)
- Dictation Accessories (43)
Paper Handling Products (65)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (22)
- Xerox Products (60)
- Xerox Consumables (527)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- HP - Xerox Compatibles (68)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (21)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- Jul 10, 2018 Philips SpeechAir 2 coming soon! Philips SpeechAir 2 Release Announcement
- Jul 3, 2018 Philips SpeechExec Upgrades Windows 10 compatibility and SpeechExec software upgrades
- Jun 26, 2018 Olympus DS7000 End of Life June 22, 2018 Olympus announces the end of the DS7000
- May 17, 2018 SpeechLive maintenance window scheduled for Saturday, May 19! SpeechLive Updates and System Maintenance Notification
- May 1, 2018 New SpeechExec Enterprise Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 6.0 Released
SpeechLive maintenance window scheduled for Saturday, May 19!
May 17, 2018
Please note that a scheduled maintenance for Philips SpeechLive will take place on May 19, 2018. The maintenance activities will take place between 3pm and 12am EST.
The system upgrade involves a website update and the implementation of latest workflow features. Therefore, the SpeechLive website, the administration portal, the web clients for users, as well as the SpeechLive workflow will not be accessible during the maintenance window.
For important dictations, please use the Philips Voice Recorder App or the SpeechExec dictation software in offline mode. The dictations will be synchronized with your user account as soon as SpeechLive is live again.
Philips SpeechLive Release Announcement
We are adapting all of our software products and solutions to comply with the new EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
SpeechLive will include a revised sign-up process as well as updated access rights management for SpeechLive administrators. Improved password security policies and enhanced protections against intrusion attacks contribute to further security of SpeechLive. The update also includes more flexibility for account management and administration including easier account 're-activation'. New SpeechLive trial registration will now also be possible through SpeechExec 10.5 to close the loop between solutions for the end user.