- Air Purifier (10)
Dictation Products (207)
- Philips Dictation (90)
- Olympus Dictation (46)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- DAC Solutions (3)
- Dictation Accessories (42)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (60)
- Xerox Consumables (527)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- HP - Xerox Compatibles (68)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (21)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- May 6, 2019 SpeechExec Pro License Resets SpeechExec software versions 7.X and 8.X have reached 'end of support'
- Apr 1, 2019 Philips SpeechOne Wireless Dictation Headset
- Apr 1, 2019 End of service for DPM3 Series Important notice: End of Service for DPM3
- Jul 10, 2018 Philips SpeechAir 2 coming soon! Philips SpeechAir 2 Release Announcement
- Jul 3, 2018 Philips SpeechExec Upgrades Windows 10 compatibility and SpeechExec software upgrades
SpeechExec Pro License Resets
May 6, 2019
This is to inform you that SpeechExec software versions 7.X and 8.X have reached 'end of support' which includes the resetting of licenses that contain -070- and -080- references as well as software availability.
All versions of SpeechExec 8 reached end of support on December 31, 2018.
The last supported version of SpeechExec 8.X (8.8) was only developed to work with an early release of Windows 10 (Build 1511).
Since then, there have been many release updates to Windows 10. You can check the current build of your Windows 10 OS by running WINVER.EXE
These later Windows 10 updates may cause an installed version of SpeechExec 8.8 to become unreliable and cannot be supported. To resolve this, clients will need to purchase a license package to upgrade to our current SpeechExec version 10.6.
You can download a free 30 day trial of SpeechExec Pro version 10.6 from our website. Link is below
Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page, select Desktop software. Download the appropriate Windows software... SpeechExec Pro Dictate and/or SpeechExec Pro Transcribe.