Dictation Products (191)
- Philips Dictation (80)
- Olympus Dictation (39)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- Dictation Accessories (43)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (25)
- Xerox Consumables (517)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (18)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- Aug 16, 2021 Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 highlights Web Access • Recording function • Archive function • Support for Philips SpeechMike, Philips Device Connector & Foot control Speech to text service • Auto-restart speech recognition • Encrypted dictations in speech recognition Statistics Module
- Jun 4, 2021 SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition Philips SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition in third-party applications A new desktop and mobile app help customers increase voice productivity
- Jan 28, 2021 Discontinuing Dragon Medical Practice Edition DMPE will no longer be available for purchase after March 31, 2021
- Dec 8, 2020 Philips Foot Control behavior in Google Chrome There have been a number of issues reported after a recent Google Chrome update. The Philips Foot Control was not working properly if the SpeechLive Dictation Manager webpage is taken out of focus, i.e., when the customer opens another application.
- Nov 10, 2020 Support for SpeechExec 10.x is ending Philips SpeechExec version 10.x has reached end of support as of November 10 Your software will continue to run but if you have any major computer issues your license cannot be reset
New SpeechExec Enterprise
May 1, 2018
Speech Processing Solutions, the world number one in professional dictation, announced their latest speech-to-text software Philips SpeechExec Enterprise. The new sophisticated workflow management software allows busy healthcare, legal and business professionals to streamline their document creation process and significantly reduce their workload.
Smarter communication and convenient central administration
The dictation and transcription software facilitates communication by linking authors and transcriptionists. Whether the user works in a hospital, or a legal practice, the software is ideal for turning their voice into text quicker, and more efficiently than ever before. Dr. Thomas Brauner, CEO of Speech Processing Solutions explains: “Philips SpeechExec Enterprise is perfect for larger organizations with multiple authors and transcriptionists, as it can easily be centrally administrated and maintained.” All workflow settings, as well as the hardware input devices, can be centrally administrated and configured. The solution is also Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Citrix and VMware ready, making the installation process easier and more convenient for both users and IT administrators.
Geared for on the go speech recognition
The software now even works seamlessly with Philips SpeechLive transcription and speech recognition service, allowing users to receive their transcribed files directly to their smartphone or Philips SpeechAir Voice Recorder. Another new mobility enhancing feature is that dictations can now even be accessed through a web browser. This can be particularly useful when an individual wants to use their solution on a business trip, without access to their standard computer.
Secure file transfer
Real-time file encryption (256 bit), password protection and secure file transfer grant only authorized individuals to access documents. The optional automatic backup function protects data against accidental loss. Dr. Brauner explains: “We know exactly how important security is to our customers working with sensitive data, such as patient records or legal cases. This is why our software adheres to the highest of security standards and we now even offer support for your private cloud environment“.
To find out more about the new software, visit: www.philips.com/dictation
Download the Philips Voice Recorder App here now.