Dictation Products (194)
- Philips Dictation (83)
- Olympus Dictation (38)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- Dictation Accessories (44)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (60)
- Xerox Consumables (527)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (21)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- Dec 8, 2020 Philips Foot Control behavior in Google Chrome There have been a number of issues reported after a recent Google Chrome update. The Philips Foot Control was not working properly if the SpeechLive Dictation Manager webpage is taken out of focus, i.e., when the customer opens another application.
- Nov 10, 2020 Support for SpeechExec 10.x is ending Philips SpeechExec version 10.x has reached end of support as of November 10 Your software will continue to run but if you have any major computer issues your license cannot be reset
- Feb 4, 2020 SpeechExec products are switching to a yearly subscription February 2020 ALL SpeechExec products are switching to a yearly subscription. Licenses can be activated by simply purchasing a license key or through a Philips SpeechLive account. Further improvements include an updated work list user interface.
- May 6, 2019 SpeechExec Pro License Resets SpeechExec software versions 7.X and 8.X have reached 'end of support'
- Apr 1, 2019 Philips SpeechOne Wireless Dictation Headset
SpeechExec Pro License Resets
May 6, 2019
This is to inform you that SpeechExec software versions 7.X and 8.X have reached 'end of support' which includes the resetting of licenses that contain -070- and -080- references as well as software availability.
All versions of SpeechExec 8 reached end of support on December 31, 2018.
The last supported version of SpeechExec 8.X (8.8) was only developed to work with an early release of Windows 10 (Build 1511).
Since then, there have been many release updates to Windows 10. You can check the current build of your Windows 10 OS by running WINVER.EXE
These later Windows 10 updates may cause an installed version of SpeechExec 8.8 to become unreliable and cannot be supported. To resolve this, clients will need to purchase a license package to upgrade to our current SpeechExec version 10.6.
You can download a free 30 day trial of SpeechExec Pro version 10.6 from our website. Link is below
Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page, select Desktop software. Download the appropriate Windows software... SpeechExec Pro Dictate and/or SpeechExec Pro Transcribe.