Dictation Products (195)
- Philips Dictation (83)
- Olympus Dictation (39)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- Dictation Accessories (44)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (60)
- Xerox Consumables (527)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (21)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- Jun 4, 2021 SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition Philips SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition in third-party applications A new desktop and mobile app help customers increase voice productivity
- Jan 28, 2021 Discontinuing Dragon Medical Practice Edition DMPE will no longer be available for purchase after March 31, 2021
- Dec 8, 2020 Philips Foot Control behavior in Google Chrome There have been a number of issues reported after a recent Google Chrome update. The Philips Foot Control was not working properly if the SpeechLive Dictation Manager webpage is taken out of focus, i.e., when the customer opens another application.
- Nov 10, 2020 Support for SpeechExec 10.x is ending Philips SpeechExec version 10.x has reached end of support as of November 10 Your software will continue to run but if you have any major computer issues your license cannot be reset
- Feb 4, 2020 SpeechExec products are switching to a yearly subscription February 2020 ALL SpeechExec products are switching to a yearly subscription. Licenses can be activated by simply purchasing a license key or through a Philips SpeechLive account. Further improvements include an updated work list user interface.
SpeechExec products are switching to a yearly subscription
Feb 4, 2020
Philips introduces subscription-based speech-to-text software portfolio
Speech Processing Solutions, the market leader in professional dictation, has announced that its portfolio of speech-to-text software is now available on a subscription basis. Flexible low monthly subscription costs make it easier for organizations to take advantage of the full range of available speech-to-text services.
Philips dictation and transcription software streamlines the document creation process and facilitates communication between authors and transcriptionists. It enables everything from automated file routing to an on-demand “pay as you go” transcription service or automatic speech recognition to help business of all sizes fulfill their unique needs.
“Philips speech-to-text software helps businesses reach their goals by helping them become even more efficient, profitable and successful, whether this means scoring new top clients or simply having more time for their current customers,” explains Dr. Thomas Brauner, CEO of Speech Processing Solutions.
High-tech innovation to boost voice-based productivity
Philips software is designed around the customers’ needs and has been developed in close collaboration with end-users. Philips understands that different businesses have personalized needs and preferences. Regardless of whether they are small, mid-sized or large, prefer an on-premise or cloud solution, or run an environment with a few laptops or a complex multi-branch setup across several countries, various voice-to-text options are available to help organizations address every business requirement.
The subscription-based speech-to-text portfolio includes Philips SpeechExec Pro, Philips SpeechExec Enterprise and SpeechLive. The new Philips SpeechExec Pro version 11.5 features a refreshed, more user-friendly interface and supports the latest operating systems available in the market. SpeechLive, Philips’s web dictation and transcription solution, now boasts a brand-new speech-to-text service that offers users speech recognition in real-time.
This not only saves users time while working on documents, but also money and hassle as no additional speech recognition software needs to be purchased and installed. SpeechLive offers constant file access to increase mobility, helping professionals to work from anywhere and at any time. Now available as a one- or two-year subscription package, Philips SpeechExec Enterprise, which is ideal for large, multi-branch businesses, supports workflow processes that require central administration and virtual environments.
“Quick and effective communication is key in today’s complex business world. Working in a fast-paced environment requires effortless collaboration and efficient processes no matter what the size of your organization. Our Philips workflow software solutions allow you to do just that, while new subscription models enable businesses to be more agile and cost-efficient than ever before,” explains Dr. Brauner.
All Philips software is optimized to support the industry-leading range of Philips dictation devices including the SpeechMike series, the hands-free dictation headset SpeechOne and the Android-based SpeechAir.