Dictation Products (184)
- Philips Dictation (76)
- Olympus Dictation (39)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- Dictation Accessories (40)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (25)
- Xerox Consumables (517)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (18)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- Nov 11, 2021 Flexible Assignment in Philips SpeechLive In SpeechLive you can now link typists as well as teams of typists to different authors.
- Aug 16, 2021 Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 highlights Web Access • Recording function • Archive function • Support for Philips SpeechMike, Philips Device Connector & Foot control Speech to text service • Auto-restart speech recognition • Encrypted dictations in speech recognition Statistics Module
- Jun 4, 2021 SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition Philips SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition in third-party applications A new desktop and mobile app help customers increase voice productivity
- Jan 28, 2021 Discontinuing Dragon Medical Practice Edition DMPE will no longer be available for purchase after March 31, 2021
- Dec 8, 2020 Philips Foot Control behavior in Google Chrome There have been a number of issues reported after a recent Google Chrome update. The Philips Foot Control was not working properly if the SpeechLive Dictation Manager webpage is taken out of focus, i.e., when the customer opens another application.
Discontinuing Dragon Medical Practice Edition
Jan 28, 2021
Nuance continuously advances technology to address customer needs and improve performance. Dragon Medical One, our flagship cloud-based speech recognition solution, offers significant benefits over locally-installed speech recognition, including an enhanced user experience when capturing the patient story.
As a result, we are discontinuing Dragon Medical Practice Edition (DMPE) in North America:
- DMPE will no longer be available for purchase after March 31, 2021.
- Maintenance and support contracts for DMPE will not be available for purchase or renewal after March 31, 2021.
- Support for DMPE will end on March 31, 2022.