Dictation Products (191)
- Philips Dictation (80)
- Olympus Dictation (39)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- Dictation Accessories (43)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (25)
- Xerox Consumables (517)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (18)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- Aug 16, 2021 Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 highlights Web Access • Recording function • Archive function • Support for Philips SpeechMike, Philips Device Connector & Foot control Speech to text service • Auto-restart speech recognition • Encrypted dictations in speech recognition Statistics Module
- Jun 4, 2021 SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition Philips SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition in third-party applications A new desktop and mobile app help customers increase voice productivity
- Jan 28, 2021 Discontinuing Dragon Medical Practice Edition DMPE will no longer be available for purchase after March 31, 2021
- Dec 8, 2020 Philips Foot Control behavior in Google Chrome There have been a number of issues reported after a recent Google Chrome update. The Philips Foot Control was not working properly if the SpeechLive Dictation Manager webpage is taken out of focus, i.e., when the customer opens another application.
- Nov 10, 2020 Support for SpeechExec 10.x is ending Philips SpeechExec version 10.x has reached end of support as of November 10 Your software will continue to run but if you have any major computer issues your license cannot be reset
SpeechExec Pro 10
Mar 15, 2017
Speech Processing Solutions, the global leader in professional dictation and voice solutions, today launched a new version of its SpeechExec Pro dictation and transcription workflow software. New Philips SpeechExec Pro 10 connects authors and transcriptionists for easier, more efficient and professional document creation. The updated software integrates Nuance Dragon Professional speech recognition integration, combining two market leading professional dictation solutions into one easy-to-use workflow. Within the Philips dictation workflow, the software turns voice into text without the need for typing, making document creation one simple process.
Professional speech recognition software integration
“This is the first time we have integrated professional Nuance Dragon Professional speech recognition with the Philips SpeechExec dictation workflow solution,” explains Dr. Thomas Brauner, CEO of Speech Processing Solutions. “This combined solution turns speech into a text document instantly – guaranteeing the Philips quality that customers have come to expect and backed by the power of Dragon, resulting in greater documentation productivity and reduced transcription costs for our users," he adds.
Speech recognition that keeps up with you
Nuance’s Dragon Professional speech recognition solution integrated with Philips SpeechExec Pro 10 is easily set up in just one installation and controlled within the intuitive Philips user interface. Customers can choose one of multiple languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Spanish, to turn their voice instantly into text.
“SpeechExec Pro 10 learns the words and phrases used over time, while also adapting to the way each user speaks, driving higher dictation accuracy and greater productivity,,” says Dr. Brauner. “And every use of the solution contributes to even more accurate speech recognition results,” he adds.
Secure mobile working made easy
In addition to using speech recognition on your desktop computer, dictations and voice files recorded on the go with the Philips dictation recorder app on your smartphone can be automatically run through the speech recognition system. With one click, the text documents are synced to and visible in the recorder app on your smartphone in either .doc or .rtf formats. With optional Philips SpeechLive, users can also take advantage of the Philips transcription service, which works with trained professionals to type documents. This virtual assistant is convenient for lawyers, doctors and professionals in many industries transcribing complex documents.
Legal professionals who wish to expand support for legal vocabularies can use Philips SpeechExec Pro 10 with Dragon Legal, providing advanced functionalities for increased flexibility. Authors can also use their unique voice profile on more than one workstation.
“Our users can work proficiently from anywhere – at home or on the go – leveraging their trained vocabulary to always ensure accurate speech recognition results. This improves and simplifies the creation of text documents, saving time and keeping costs low,” explains Dr. Thomas Brauner.
Try it for free and save with your upgrade
Philips SpeechExec Pro 10 is one of the few speech recognition solutions in the market that can be tested for free for 30 days. Certified Philips Partners can help throughout the trial period and provide support during the installation and training, and can address any other question users may have. Philips will also provide special upgrade offers for users of older dictation systems who are looking to renew their voice technology set up.