Dictation Products (191)
- Philips Dictation (80)
- Olympus Dictation (39)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (3)
- Andrea Electronics (23)
- Dictation Accessories (43)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (25)
- Xerox Consumables (517)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- Samsung Consumables (21)
- Computer Products (18)
- Telephone Products (5)
- Scanner Products (6)
- Aug 16, 2021 Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 highlights Web Access • Recording function • Archive function • Support for Philips SpeechMike, Philips Device Connector & Foot control Speech to text service • Auto-restart speech recognition • Encrypted dictations in speech recognition Statistics Module
- Jun 4, 2021 SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition Philips SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition in third-party applications A new desktop and mobile app help customers increase voice productivity
- Jan 28, 2021 Discontinuing Dragon Medical Practice Edition DMPE will no longer be available for purchase after March 31, 2021
- Dec 8, 2020 Philips Foot Control behavior in Google Chrome There have been a number of issues reported after a recent Google Chrome update. The Philips Foot Control was not working properly if the SpeechLive Dictation Manager webpage is taken out of focus, i.e., when the customer opens another application.
- Nov 10, 2020 Support for SpeechExec 10.x is ending Philips SpeechExec version 10.x has reached end of support as of November 10 Your software will continue to run but if you have any major computer issues your license cannot be reset
Philips SpeechMike Premium Air
Mar 20, 2017
Speech Processing Solutions, the world’s number one in professional dictation, has just announced they will be releasing a new cordless dictation microphone. The Philips SpeechMike Premium Air allows healthcare, legal and business professionals to dictate their documents, saving them valuable time and resources. Professionals can focus on core responsibilities of their roles, such as taking care of their patients, thereby significantly increasing their overall effectiveness.
Wireless for increased mobility
The brand-new device will be the first Li-ion battery operated SpeechMike Premium ever launched by Philips. As the device does not require a cable to transmit voice files to the computer, users can comfortably pace around their office whilst recording their thoughts. “The new device enables users to benefit from all the advantages of the industry leader, SpeechMike Premium, without the constraints of a cable” explains Dr Thomas Brauner, CEO of Speech Processing Solutions.
State of the art technology: Lossless speech transfer
The lossless speech technology ensures the user’s voice is safely transmitted to the computer in highest audio quality and without any interruptions. Dr Brauner continues: “Our cutting edge technology ensures every word is captured from the moment you press record. You can even move up to 10 meters away from your workstation. If you do move away too far, you will be gently alarmed to move closer to your station again. In this way, no important data will ever be lost.”
Designed for speech recognition
The free-floating microphone is decoupled from the device’s housing, which guarantees that almost no background, touch, click, air or structure-borne noise is recorded. The Philips SpeechMike Premium Air comes with a premium studio-quality microphone with a built-in noise reduction filter, which helps users achieve exceptional speech recognition results. The device can be used with the latest Philips SpeechExec Pro software with integrated speech recognition or with the Philips’ cloud-based dictation workflow solution SpeechLive, which amongst many features, offers a professional transcriptionist servic
Superior docking station for high-speed wireless charging
The included Philips docking station provides high-speed wireless charging under three hours and instant pairing between your device and the docking station. “The charged device can easily be used for up to 23 hours. This is especially perfect for heavy users in hospitals, legal practices and other roles which carry a high administrative burden” adds Dr Brauner. With an optional foot control connected, the docking station even enables hands-free recording.
Philips SpeechMike Premium Air will be available from Summer 2017.