Dictation Products (170)
- Philips Dictation (67)
- Olympus Dictation (37)
- Dictation Accessories (37)
Paper Handling Products (60)
- Martin Yale (4)
- Paper Finishing (39)
- Paper Shredders (17)
- Xerox Products (35)
- Xerox Consumables (537)
- Lexmark Consumables (118)
- HP Consumables (135)
- Samsung Consumables (19)
- Computer Products (18)
- Telephone Products (4)
- Scanner Products (4)
- Aug 19, 2022 Philips Enterprise 8.0 and Dragon We are excited to announce the availability of Dragon Legal Anywhere and Dragon Professional Anywhere Law Enforcement to our SpeechExec Enterprise offering.
- Aug 16, 2022 SpeechLive - What's New?! Get the latest updates as to What is New with SpeechLive!
- Nov 11, 2021 Flexible Assignment in Philips SpeechLive In SpeechLive you can now link typists as well as teams of typists to different authors.
- Aug 16, 2021 Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 SpeechExec Enterprise 7.1 highlights Web Access • Recording function • Archive function • Support for Philips SpeechMike, Philips Device Connector & Foot control Speech to text service • Auto-restart speech recognition • Encrypted dictations in speech recognition Statistics Module
- Jun 4, 2021 SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition Philips SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition in third-party applications A new desktop and mobile app help customers increase voice productivity
SpeechLive now supports direct speech recognition
Jun 4, 2021
1stth June 2021, Vienna – Speech Processing Solutions, the world’s number one in professional dictation, announced the latest innovation to their web-based dictation and transcription solution, Philips SpeechLive: Thanks to the new desktop app, users can now dictate directly into any third-party applications.
To meet the increasing demand for efficient voice recognition and document creation processes within organizations, Philips SpeechLive now offers its users the freedom to dictate directly into their productivity applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook or CRM software. The new SpeechLive desktop app allows for a more user-friendly and convenient speech-to-text workflow, which saves the customer even more time and avoids unnecessary errors which can be made by copying and pasting pieces of text from a different window.
More time to focus on what is important
“SpeechLive is setting the pace in the cloud-based dictation and speech-to-text market. Our brand-new SpeechLive desktop app is a big milestone that will save our customers valuable time otherwise wasted on administrative documentation and allow them to focus on their core tasks, such as increasing billable hours”, explains Dr. Thomas Brauner, CEO of Speech Processing Solutions, proudly.
New mobile dictation app
Philips SpeechLive now also comes with a new dedicated mobile app, which allows users to be productive on the go. The app rounds up the company’s software portfolio, allowing SpeechLive customers to turn their voice into text from anywhere, anytime.
For more product information and a free trial, please visit: www.speechlive.com